The best bits.
- Most bikes can be converted.
- No M.O.T or tax required.
- You can still ride your bike as normal without power.
- Charge the battery within your own home.
- A full charge takes around 5 to 6 hours.
- Battery last 15/30 miles depends on the weight of the rider, how steep the hills are and how much power is used.
- Pedal assist speed is up to 15.5 miles an hour.
How does it work?
The pedal assist system comprises of a replacement front or rear wheel with an integrated 250 watt (250 watts is the maximum size for road use in this country) 36 volt brushless motor. The motor is driven by a security lockable rack mounted 10 Ah battery pack. A robust but simple on/off switch, with an integral power usage indicator is mounted on the handlebar and is automatically switched off via a control box when either brake lever is applied as a safety precaution.
The on board lithium Ion battery can cost about 50p (depending on your electricty supplier) to recharge and can deliver up to 30 miles with sensible use.
What can we offer you?
Our family run electrical business has a exceptional reputation within the local community so you can trust us to not only give you great service but excellent prompt support if something does go wrong.
Fully kitted out test bikes to try before you buy
Installation includes our competent staff setting your bike up and all before you leave the workshop. You will be ready to ride your bike home.
How much is it going to cost you?
We offer a fully fitted, tested system with rider tuition and technical support from £700
Our hours of business:
MONDAY TO Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm
SATURDAY 9.00am - 12.30pm
07880 815 555
No customer details are retained on file for any reasons whatsoever.